AAAFF is looking for dynamic, passionate individuals to join our all-volunteer team! See below for volunteer opportunities for our 10th annual film festival, which will run from Dec 7 to 10, 2017 at the newly renovated AFS Cinema.
If you are committed to diversity and inclusion and have a passion for cinema, this can be an ideal volunteer opportunity to help AAAFF grow and flourish as we celebrate our 10th anniversary!
Please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lend your marketing expertise to AAAFF! The marketing lead will work closely with the executive director to develop and execute a marketing and communications plan to build AAAFF brand awareness and promote our annual film festival and year-round events.
- Develop strategic marketing plan, objectives, and priorities
- Evolve and strengthen AAAFF’s brand and brand strategy
- Coordinate the writing, editing, and design of all communications including social media, email, website, and PR
- Oversee the design, production, and distribution of marketing materials, including the festival poster and program
- Grow and expand the marketing team and resources when appropriate
- Professional experience in marketing & communications
- Familiarity with social media platforms and strategy
- Experience with brand development and messaging
- Self motivated and responsible, enthusiastic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
From our marketing street team to theater ushers and box office assistants, there are a variety of ways to help AAAFF leading up to and during our festival in December. Please join our GivePulse Group to be notified of volunteer opportunities. We’d love to have your help!