Job & Volunteer Opportunities
AAAFF is looking for dynamic, passionate individuals to join our team!
If you are committed to diversity and inclusion and have a passion for cinema, this can be an ideal opportunity to help AAAFF grow and flourish as we celebrate our 10th annual film festival Dec 7-10, 2017.
Don’t see an opening that fits your experience? AAAFF is run by an all-volunteer staff and we welcome people of all backgrounds to contact us and see how you can be involved!
Lend your marketing expertise to AAAFF! The marketing lead will work closely with the executive director to develop and execute a marketing and communications plan to build AAAFF brand awareness and promote our annual film festival and year-round events.
- Develop strategic marketing plan, objectives, and priorities
- Evolve and strengthen AAAFF’s brand and brand strategy
- Coordinate the writing, editing, and design of all communications including social media, email, website, and PR
- Oversee the design, production, and distribution of marketing materials, including the festival poster and program
- Grow and expand the marketing team and resources when appropriate
- Professional experience in marketing & communications
- Familiarity with social media platforms and strategy
- Experience with brand development and messaging
- Self motivated and responsible, enthusiastic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
Love design? We’re looking for a graphic artist to create the poster art for the 10th annual AAAFF! The selected designer will receive a small stipend and 2 all-access badges to the festival.
To apply, please send a cover letter and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
From our marketing street team to theater ushers and box office assistants, there are a variety of ways to help AAAFF leading up to and during our festival in early December. Volunteers will receive various perks depending on number of hours worked.
Please join our GivePulse Group to be notified of volunteer opportunities. We’d love to have your help!