All film screenings will be at the newly renovated AFS Cinema, located at 6404 N. Interstate 35 Frontage Road, Suite 3100, Austin, TX 78752
Free parking is available on site. Food & drinks will be available for purchase at the AFS Cinema lobby.
During the festival, the AAAFF box office will open one hour prior to the first screening on Thursday and Friday, and 30 minutes prior to the first screening on Saturday and Sunday.
Please note that films screening at AAAFF are unrated. Viewer discretion is advised.
Festival Badge – $65
- Priority entry to all film screenings before Film Pass and Single Ticket holders (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Guaranteed admission to festival afterparties and special events
- Complimentary drink vouchers before Opening Night and Centerpiece Presentation
- Festival badges are available for advance purchase online or at the box office during the festival
General Film Pass – $45
Student Film Pass – $35
- Priority entry to all film screenings before Single Ticket holders (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Film passes are available for advance purchase online and at the box office during the festival
- Valid student id must be presented at the box office when purchasing or picking up a student film pass.
General Ticket – $10
Student Ticket – $8 (available only at the door)
- Advance Single Tickets are available until the night before each screening.
- Walk-up tickets can be purchased the day of the screening at the festival box office.
- Valid student id must be presented at the box office to purchase student tickets.
A limited number of press badges are available. Please fill out this form to apply (deadline is 11/20/2017)
The Austin Asian American Film Festival (AAAFF) strives to make the festival accessible to everyone.
The newly renovated AFS Cinema, where all film screenings are held, is an ADA compliant venue and includes wheelchair accessible seating.
If you need special accommodations, we ask that you contact email@example.com at least 10 business days prior to the festival, but we will do our best to accommodate any last minute requests.
- Badge, Film Pass, and Single Ticket holders must be at the venue 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to be guaranteed entry.
- Badge holders will be admitted first, followed by Film Pass holders, followed by Single Ticket holders.
- If single tickets sell out (including free programs), a “Rush” line will be set up, and after Badge, Film Pass, and Single Ticket holders are seated, any remaining seats will be sold to those waiting in the “Rush” line.
- Once Rush tickets have gone on sale, all filmgoers (including Badge, Film Pass, and Single Ticket holders) will be admitted on a “first come, first served” basis while seats are available.
- No one will be admitted 15 minutes after the program begins.
Please be aware that AAAFF events may be photographed and/or filmed. Your attendance constitutes your authorization for AAAFF to use your photograph, voice, or other likeness for purposes related to the mission of the AAAFF, including but not limited to marketing and promotion in print and electronic forms.