ABOUT THE AUSTIN ASIAN AMERICAN FILM FESTIVAL
The Austin Asian American Film Festival (AAAFF) promotes Asian and Asian American cultures and experiences through the media arts by showcasing top quality cinema and supporting the creative talents of Asian American artists.
2017 Festival Team
- Executive Director: Tim Tsai
- Operations Director: Hanna Huang
- Marketing Director: Adrian Patenaude
- Programming Director: Anand Modi
- Programming Committee: Josh Martin, Huu Ly, Jenny Nulf, Jing Yang, Herb Ling, Daniel Mauro
- Media Team: Alison Chang, Joe Chan
- Operations/Marketing Team: Bao Nguyen, Elizabeth Spieckerman, Brandon Mow, Teresa Nguyen, Jin Young Cha
Board of Directors
- President: JD Chang
- Treasurer: Erica Liu
- Secretary: Wajiha Rizvi
- Members: Paul Kim, Margaret Chen, Andrew Lee, Tim Tsai
AAAFF is a recipient of the Capacity Building program from and is supported in part by the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Department.