ABOUT THE AUSTIN ASIAN AMERICAN FILM FESTIVAL
The Austin Asian American Film Festival (AAAFF) promotes Asian and Asian American cultures and experiences through the media arts by showcasing top quality cinema and supporting the creative talents of Asian American artists.
2016 Festival Team
- Executive Director: Tim Tsai
- Programming Director: Anand Modi
- Operations Director: Vinnie Carter
- Marketing Director: Sharon Hsu
- Community Relations: Hanna Huang
- Education Outreach: Curran Nault
- Media Team: Evan Ho, Tianzi Liu
- Programming Committee: Jenny Nulf, Herb Ling, Jing Yang, Josh Martin, Daniel Mauro
- Operations/Marketing Team: Bao Nguyen, Vivian Lin, Jennifer Lewis, Annie Hedrick
This project is supported in part by the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Department.