ABOUT THE AUSTIN ASIAN AMERICAN FILM FESTIVAL
The mission of the Austin Asian American Film Festival (AAAFF) is to tell Asian and Asian American stories via media arts and help Asian Americans explore opportunities in cinema.
We do this by showcasing the best in new Asian and Asian American cinema at our annual film festival, and through year-round screenings and special events.
- Interim Executive Director: Tim Tsai
- Operations Director: Hanna Huang
- Marketing Director: Adrian Patenaude
- Programming Director: Jenny Nulf
- Programming Committee: Josh Martin, Huu Ly, Jing Yang, Anand Modi, Herb Ling, Daniel Mauro
- Media Team: Alison Chang, Charles Walker, Joe Chan
- Operations/Marketing Team: Bao Nguyen, Elizabeth Spieckerman, Brandon Mow
Board of Directors
- President: JD Chang
- Treasurer: Erica Liu
- Secretary: Wajiha Rizvi
- Members: Paul Kim, Margaret Chen, Andrew Lee, Tim Tsai