All film screenings will be at the Blanton Auditorium, inside the Edgar A. Smith Building at the Blanton Museum of Art on the UT Austin campus.
Paid parking is available in the Brazos Garage, on the street, or in the surface lot on the south side of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
See here for more parking options and accessibility parking information. Note that parking validation is not available from AAAFF, so the discounted Blanton Museum parking rate at the Brazos Garage does not apply.
The Blanton is also near several Cap Metro bus lines, and bike racks are available on-site.
The festival box office will open one hour prior to the first screening on Thursday and Friday, and 30 minutes prior to the first screening on Saturday and Sunday.
Festival Badge – $65
- Priority entry to all film screenings before Film Pass and Single Ticket holders (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Guaranteed admission to festival afterparties and special events
- Complimentary drink vouchers
- Badges available online and at the box office during the festival
Film Pass – $45, $35 (student discount)
- Priority entry to all film screenings before Single Ticket holders (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Valid student id must be presented at box office
- Film passes available online and at the box office during the festival
Single Tickets – $10, $8 (student discount)
- Advance Single Tickets are available until the night before each screening.
- Walk-up tickets can also be purchased the day of the screening at the festival box office.
- Valid student id must be presented at the box office for student discount
The Blanton Auditorium, where all film screenings will be held, is an ADA compliant venue, and accessible seating tickets are available for purchase through the EventBrite ticketing system.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding accessibility accommodations.
- Badge, Film Pass, and Single Ticket holders must be at the venue 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to be guaranteed entry.
- Badge holders will be admitted first, followed by Film Pass holders, followed by Single Ticket holders.
- If single tickets sell out, a “Rush” line will be set up, and after Badge, Film Pass, and Single Ticket holders are seated, any remaining seats will be sold to those waiting in the “Rush” line.
- Once Rush tickets have gone on sale, all filmgoers (including Badge, Film Pass, and Single Ticket holders) will be admitted on a “first come, first served” basis while seats are available.
- No one will be admitted 15 minutes after the program begins.
Please be aware that AAAFF events may be photographed and/or filmed. Your attendance constitutes your authorization for the Festival to use your photograph, voice, or other likeness for purposes related to the mission of the AAAFF, including but not limited to marketing and promotion in print and electronic forms.